Discuss Woolwich killing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get as much as you want if you read or listen to new about how bad EDL are but whats been on news about this today ? Not alot atall !

And this justifies your point how exactly? Please explain in detail why you have posted this picture

Again, utter rubbish.

Actually he is right in this occasion.
It is the 'kirpan' carried by baptized sikhs.
The united kingdom allows it as it is one of the 5 'articles of faith' of sikhism

However given the fact that kirpan means peace and isn't used as a weapon i fail to see the danger.
I often grab a pint after work with a Stanley or a hacking knife in my possession but given the fact that they are tools of the trade that also isn't illegal

This is why no good comes from politics and religion on a plumbing forum. Causes nothing but bad feeling. Look at the way this thread has gone. Is it any wonder on a grander scale that war breaks out.

Actually he is right in this occasion.
It is the 'kirpan' carried by baptized sikhs.
The united kingdom allows it as it is one of the 5 'articles of faith' of sikhism

However given the fact that kirpan means peace and isn't used as a weapon i fail to see the danger.
I often grab a pint after work with a Stanley or a hacking knife in my possession but given the fact that they are tools of the trade that also isn't illegal

Sorry I was referring to the first point.

This is why no good comes from politics and religion on a plumbing forum. Causes nothing but bad feeling. Look at the way this thread has gone. Is it any wonder on a grander scale that war breaks out.

No bad feeling here. I'm shocked that people believe the crap that's reported in the media; the tabloids have a lot to answer for.

A person gets killed by someone who doesn't like the British government's overseas policies and a gang of plumbers argue with each other over it.

No bad feeling here. I'm shocked that people believe the crap that's reported in the media; the tabloids have a lot to answer for.

The trouble is religion and politics are all a matter of opinion. And people's opinions will never be the same.

Again, utter rubbish.

Really? A certain religion is aloud to carry a knife and ride motorcycles without crash helmets! Now I was lead to believe we are all equal. Just some seem to be more equal than others.
dont mistake this for a racist rant, it's facts.

I would agree its becoming mud slinging and i aint on here for that so i'm out of this topic now so offski is i to moan about crap copper fittings or something

Really? A certain religion is aloud to carry a knife and ride motorcycles without crash helmets! Now I was lead to believe we are all equal. Just some seem to be more equal than others.
dont mistake this for a racist rant, it's facts.

It's embedded in their beliefs and its been respected by us and them. I don't recall a Sikh stabbing someone with their ceremonial knife. I have no problem with it.

You will always find extremist views. Those Islam militant are extremists and those EDL loons are to. You will find good and bad in everything in lift but sadly some people are intent on finding the bad and shouting about it.

I'll cite religion as an example, many times its been said that priest are kiddy fiddlers and people are stupid to believe in a god. That person has no understand of a persons faith or the huge amount of good done by the people that believe in it.

It's embedded in their beliefs and its been respected by us and them. I don't recall a Sikh stabbing someone with their ceremonial knife. I have no problem with it.

You will always find extremist views. Those Islam militant are extremists and those EDL loons are to. You will find good and bad in everything in lift but sadly some people are intent on finding the bad and shouting about it.

I'll cite religion as an example, many times its been said that priest are kiddy fiddlers and people are stupid to believe in a god. That person has no understand of a persons faith or the huge amount of good done by the people that believe in it.

I will cite religion too
There has been more people killed in the name of religion than any one disease in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Woolwich killing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back