Discuss worcester boiler problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

danzil

Hi all

I was wondering if any body could help i have a worcester boiler, when you turn on the tap for hot water the pressure gauge starts jumping and the flow temprature goes sky high and the boiler starts banging, this does not happen all the time but it is more often than not, i was wondering if anybody has come across this problem.

Thanks Danzil

Sounds that maybe your pump is on its way out or a blockage,but if not happpening all the time,most likely the pump

Hi, this is Worcester, Bosch Group

Although we cannot offer live online help, our technical support team can help to answer your query, please call them on 0844 892 3366

Our plumber tried ringing you what you suggested didnt work we are getting quite frustrated now as it is happening alot now any ideas on who could help

had a similar problem with a new boiler, worcester, which i installed last year. system had been correctly cleaned and power flushed but i reckon some bits were blocking the pump/boiler. banging occured a few times so drained down and flushed thro again and it has cleared the problem up for 10 months now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to worcester boiler problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock