Discuss Worst job ever... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get all yanky on his bum and commence legal proceedings for deformation of character and trying to besmirch your good name.

Some people are just out to cause folk a difficult life

Always get a deposit!
i am having a major issue myself at the moment, worst customer I have ever dealt with, you would not believe how unreasonable he has been, owes me ÂŁ2k. It's all clear now that it's all down to not paying the final bill.
i hope it all works out for you. That bathroom fitter is an absolute idiot!
Name and shame him, that's a joke

No just stay calm, get paid because you will get paid and move on. They can't argue with the facts. Unfortunately the world is full of *****.

Makes me wonder though do you recon any of us has had one of our customers come on to the forum to get advise? Then try and bamboozle us the next day

He sent me a fairly amicable reply to the email so hopefully it can get sorted. I'm pretty stressed about it all to be fair, it's 5k i'm owed which I can't afford to lose. Most annoying thing is the jobs been done really good, nothing there i'm worried about at all. Think i'll ring the Vaillant rep regardless tomorrow and just get the cogs moving on it in case it moves any further.

Mr. Plumber/bathroom fitter will get his dues don't worry about that. I don't forgive or forget people who try and **** me over and he'll be hearing from me in one way or another.

I would strongly advise you sort the customer and your payment out first and once that's done have a word with the guy after, the money is much more important then him!

He sent me a fairly amicable reply to the email so hopefully it can get sorted. I'm pretty stressed about it all to be fair, it's 5k i'm owed which I can't afford to lose. Most annoying thing is the jobs been done really good, nothing there i'm worried about at all. Think i'll ring the Vaillant rep regardless tomorrow and just get the cogs moving on it in case it moves any further.

Mr. Plumber/bathroom fitter will get his dues don't worry about that. I don't forgive or forget people who try and **** me over and he'll be hearing from me in one way or another.

fancy a warm beer left over from Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worst job ever... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock