Discuss Worst job ever... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bas tar ds probably looking for some of your 3.5k to pay the bathroom retard.
Find out where he drinks and knock fu ck out the cant.

Absolutely love your style Tamz.

I bet Croppie checked to see if this was in the 'Arms' - just to make sure he didn't have to give you a warning.

What a @osser , can we start a clever 'get your own back' section to pay back guys like this.

I did speak to a sound guy at Vaillant earlier called Ian Baker who said he'd get on it and I think he may have spoken to the technical team.

The customer got an email back from Vaillant today.....

FYI - From Vaillant:

Thank you for your email.

We have looked at your email and our technical officer has also spoken to you this morning. Based on this information we believe the installer to have been thorough in his calculations and we cannot see that you will have any problems. However if you still have concerns then you need to contact the installer as Vaillant do not carry out installation work.

Regards

Vaillant Technical

My customer also apologised and admitted there has been a mixup but also did say the guy on the phone at Vaillant said the 22mm to the living room could be longer (22mm to outside living room, 2 rads off 22mm, max 15mm run about 2.5 metres!!) but i'll let that go because I can't be bothered to argue it anymore.

So now i'm thinking about how to continue. I have his paperwork, controls, trvs etc. Think i'm going to outright ask for at least 80-90% of the cash now to continue.

PS. And no mention of the outright lies from his plumber, who works for his company!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
PS. And no mention of the outright lies from his plumber, who works for his company!!![/QUOTE]

The plot thickens .........

So he employs a plumber and he still got you in to do everything?

If that was me I would of got his bloke to do the rads and then get you in to do the boiler and gas. Unless he doesn't trust his bloke.

Well he's primarily a bathroom fitter/general plumber. Bloody good job he didn't do the central heating!!

Just spoke to customer again; he's agreed to pay me £4k now so all is well for now.

Haven't forgotten about that bellend plumber though! :)

Just spoke to customer again; he's agreed to pay me £4k now so all is well for now.

Haven't forgotten about that bellend plumber though! :)

What about the other grand?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worst job ever... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock