Discuss Worst merchant in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

helpsy

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Who in your opinion is the worst merchant and branch you have had dealings with? Mine is Plumb Center, Chippenham, Wiltshire. Should give them an award... The Golden Turd.

Plumbcenter slough. Wouldn't let me use the toilet when I had the trots.

The definition of a Merchant would be an individual or organisation that had (popular) goods available in stock for sale.

I hardly think P-C fit that description, so on that basic they should be excluded from this thread.

Williams n Co didn't get ma jelly babies last order hahaha haha

Joking aside don't like Grahams Nationwide

Plumb centre Tottenham. Lazy, arrogant and rude staff. Don't know anything about plumbing products and can't be arsed finding out.

I find City Plumbing hard work and try to avoid them now. Never go near Grahams due to high ÂŁ`s and Like the fact that in Oxford Plumb centre, Build centre, Drain centre etc are all in the same small industrial estate and the guys seem to be ok most of the time.

Anyone been to that small independent plumbers merchants in Isleworth run by Indians, went in there a couple of times as it was right next to a job I was doing. The bloke serving makes you find what you want in a toolstation catalogue as he doesn't know the names of fttings.

Its annoying when u get a plumb centre and drain centre in the same unit. Buy a few copper bits then ask for a 4" fitting only to be told u need to go to drain centre on the next counter and join that que...Ridiculous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worst merchant in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey, forum friends! đź‘‹ Excited to introduce Master Drain Ltd, your go-to expert for top-notch drain installation and repair services. Here's what...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am concerned about the shower drain body in this picture being loose. I can move the metal ring visible in the picture left and right...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently...
Replies
Views
Hi, Im a homeowner and have had a new shower installed. This meant the installation of a new radiator also. However, the plumber has placed the...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am hoping someone can give me some advice. We have had two leaks at home in the last 2 weeks; luckily we were in for both events and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock