Discuss Worst merchant in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think another company I worked for also had issues with pts, we all received email not to use anymore, best I could find out was it was over an invoice.

Branch manager could hit profit margin if they screwed "non native" accounts. Perfectly acceptable within system an no one accountable.

Banned from having an account at Plumbcenter for refusing to pay a ÂŁ40 late payment charge, although as I know all the lads there I still buy some boiler spares from them if they are competitive
Banned from having an account at Travis as I ran up my old mans account when he was in hospital dying of cancer and I tried to get his dream new build finished so he could at least see it before he went, he didn't see it and when the then manager kept sending payment demands to my mother (after me taking a copy of his death cert in to the branch) I had a bit of a word with him. Result was him moved to another branch in a different part of the country and me recieving a letter telling me my custom was not welcome, or something like that
The only time I go into Travis now is to get a bacon roll of my old mates missuss burger van

Would have asked kindly to speak to woolsey accounts and simply tell them to close my account . We were once shafted by Pts . They overcharged grand or so in fittings one month. We used different branch - terms were not set. ÂŁ7 for 28mm straight. Asked area rep to sort it .... He didn't. Paid account excluding what we were owed.

Told them where to go. Few letters few threats and that was it. Till we did about ÂŁ5k of work in a Travis branch. - they wouldn't pay...... We got paid they still owed money. Not going there again

Had a similar thing with Grahams got a quote for 2" galv barrel they came back with a 75% discount so we went with them as the job progressed we needed a load more of said pipe so ordered from Grahams guess what they charged full list price, Told them to do one they wouldn't reduce the price and we ended up closing our account paid what we thought we owed after a couple of months they stopped contacting us never used them again fecking scumbags:cuss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worst merchant in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey, forum friends! đź‘‹ Excited to introduce Master Drain Ltd, your go-to expert for top-notch drain installation and repair services. Here's what...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am concerned about the shower drain body in this picture being loose. I can move the metal ring visible in the picture left and right...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently...
Replies
Views
Hi, Im a homeowner and have had a new shower installed. This meant the installation of a new radiator also. However, the plumber has placed the...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am hoping someone can give me some advice. We have had two leaks at home in the last 2 weeks; luckily we were in for both events and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock