Discuss Worst things a customer can say....... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

secret squirrel

:ciappa: Keep it brief,

I'll start,

After you've been paid.

"while your here, can you just"

"I don't think I like it there!" Well that's where you asked for it, of course it can be moved at great additional expense :)

"Those tiles (they chose), I'm not too sure about them, can I change them!" Of course you can change them, as part of a seperate job, at a newly organised time at great additional expense :)

"I don't know why you can't change them bath taps now, it's only a two minute job!" If it's only a two minute job please feel free to attempt yourself, then call me when you have flooded the house :)

"The taps been dripping for months but I need you to look at them in the next two hours" I'm afraid if you can't wait until I am available then you will need to phone somebody else.

"My boilers gone to lockout, but you can only come to fix it after 8.00 tonight!" ROFLMAO

Last edited:
Young cute blonde, and me thinking we had some chemistry going intil she asked

....way back in YOUR day, how was it done?

'give me your best price for that and i will have it done, dont forget i have 20,000 other properties for the cp12's coming up soon'.

'are you going to be much longer'

i have come to fix your cwst, = 'can you take your shoes off'

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worst things a customer can say....... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, A plumber did some work for me and has done so in the past as well and has been great which is why I hire him. Anyway the last job...
Replies
Views
I have a customers trianco burner that starts from cold ok for a few minutes (say 3minutes) then locks out then will not stay on. Boiler had not...
Replies
Views
Hello! Im Martyn Im new here and have joined for some advice on a couple of things. Ive got an issue with a Mira mixer shower that has...
Replies
Views
Morning All, Just after some advice as I have been asked to plumb in a sink and washing machine waste for a new kitchenette. The other side of the...
Replies
Views
I have a conventional system, Potterton Prima Boiler, into a Pump into a Motorised Valve that feeds the Radiators and/or the pipes in the Hot...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock