• Thread starter lame plumber
  • Start date
  • Replies 7
  • Views 120

Discuss you dont know what fear is till.............. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lame plumber

just got back from a terrifying ride in daughters mini cooper!!

bout 1/4 of an hour ago, she flies into my comfy retreat, DAD theres someone breaking into your van!!!!!!!!!!, so mad rhino is out of his chair in his wooly slippers, grabbing car keys on the way out of the door on his way to the van, somehow fetching up a wine bottle on the way!! arrive at van, cursory check all is ok, but alarms are going off down the road. daughter arrives, first comment, god you run fast for an old git!! Any how, she spys down the road some pykying b'steward trying to walk away nonchalantly, until I bellow come here you festering bum..., and off he goes, with a mate, at speed,so try to get into van to find wrong keys so madam says my car and off we go........................ them mini copers do have a nice turn of speed, not even got my belt on and shes hit a corner in second and my face is flat against the side window, then the windscreen as she hits the brakes for a junction. so I dial the plod as we pootle round and they have a chat as my commentary of the little tinkers is taken down, interspersed with for fffs sake slow down or youll run em down before seeing them, and said operator asks her to go home to meet the dog unit on their way. Got home, few deep breathes and mention to youngest offspring that she might wish to buy a less vibrant car in future, my heart cant take hers!!! Great fun, still ****ed at the thieving gits, turns out the alarm is the dentists surgery they just did, sounds like a car alarm, maty was hiding by my van daughter had looked out to see what was what, and when a fat rhino came charging down towards him, his day seemed to turn bad :) worst thing was I dropped the wine bottle on the way glass everywhere, but better that than causing someone a mishap with it, I dont need a hard bed tonight. Good thing is, it would seem our neighbourhood is safe tonight, coppers everywhere, didnt catch them yet tho :)

Shower and clean pair of pants then ?!

wouldnt notice any damage to my mug, no fear at taking on a thieving monkey if its my van involved, not going in her car again, as thinking about it she only had one hand on the wheel all the time, god knows how she passed her test. Luckily I was banned from being a driver trainer in our family, wifey did all that :)

Sounds like episode out of a soap opera. BMW mean machine.

I wish you had caught the buggers!

I had all my power tools and gas gear lifted 2 weeks ago :( makita lithium drills, 6 piece cordless set, Bosch sds, Milwaukee camera, electric bag plus gas servicing bag all gone !!! It was a bad day :(

tool insurance want all original receipts for stuff I bought years ago as apprentice so not much chance of that :(

got cctv, van vault, van alarm, security lights all fitted now! The f@@@@s are leaving empty handed next time...

when my garage got raided about 5 years back they wanted receipts, but I didnt have them all, but I did have all the manuals and other carp paers that come with them and the insurance loss adjuster was perfectly happy with that proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to you dont know what fear is till.............. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock