Questions and plumbing advice in the DIY Plumbing Forum - .

Some popular plumbing forums: Plumbing Advice - Plumbing Tools - Plumbing Courses & NVQ's

Forum Prefix Filter

Hello, I am concerned about the shower drain body in this picture being loose. I can move the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My partner and I recently bought a house and have been attempting to make the bathroom...
Replies
Views
Hi All I hope you are doing well. I have this water tank for hot water heated by a Baxi boiler...
Replies
Views
M
i currently have a valve/cartridge that controls only temperature is you turn it one way or the...
Replies
Views
B
We had a blocked outside drain .Got the same guy out again to unblock . Sewage is coming through...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi - I’d like to replace my single old 1 sump pump with a combination unit, primary and backup...
Replies
Views
K
I need to change my scalemaster magnetic scale inhibitor as it is leaking but I cannot work out...
Replies
Views
Newish house with radiators that have microbore pipe but on one of them the pipe is sticking up...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I hope you are doing well. I have this 3.25mm lead-free grade 99c solder wire. I know...
Replies
Views
hi all, I'm just sorting the drainage for my freestanding bath. Due to a slight misalignment of...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi All. I am trying to locate the stopcock in my property. After a good few hours searching I...
Replies
Views
R
Hi there, Please excuse my lack of knowledge on this, my plumbing knowledge is very limited...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need a small water heater for a bathroom sink tap. I was going to have an unvented...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a little problem or a question if all you experienced people can put me straight...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have a factory lagged indirect hot water cylinder in the airing cupboard, installed about...
Replies
Views
Good morning I installed a Harvey’s water softener recently. Have a semi detached property...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, just removed a radiator while decorating. One side was easy, the other just spun round...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Help! I'm in a bit of a panic and need advice. Our kitchen outside drain is blocked and nothing...
Replies
Views
Hello I am desperate for some help. Basically we are having our bathroom renovated. The plumber...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi I’m looking to install the above. Atm I have an older one fitted (old wireless thermostat and...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to change a lever flush handle for a push button one using same cistern? If so...
Replies
Views
I'm in Canada, where the standard is NPT. I just put in a heat pump and shut off the hand valves...
Replies
Views
Struggled with an element that was far too wide to come out of the aperture (how was it ever put...
Replies
Views
Fitting a vertical rad after having hallway replastered and after a bit of digging about online...
Replies
Views
Hi, the immersion tank is running all the time and we can't switch it off. I've uploaded...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
    • Funny
Hi guys, I have a question regarding converting an open vent system (copper cylinder) to...
Replies
Views
D
  • Question
Hi, I have a dishwasher that needs to move further back to fit flush with the other units, as is...
Replies
Views
I want to swap my electric shower to a power shower. I have a 200 litre pressurised hot water...
Replies
Views
Seems strange and I may be reading the MI wrong but i dont understand how the return pipe seems...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi DIYer here. Trying to replace concealed shower thermostatic valve. Please could you advise on...
Replies
Views
C
Good morning I have a Adey's magnaclean filter fitted onto the flow pipe ,and when i had it...
Replies
Views
Last summer I used one of those kits to fit an external tap , all went well , still good , its...
Replies
Views
Hi all I've finished running the copper for my concealed shower valve and tested both inlets...
Replies
Views
Hello. I've attached an image of an old garden tap with a new garden tap replacement, except the...
Replies
Views
Im looking to install a saniflo or similar, with the outlet rising up through a flat roof and...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get a DCV with an isolator that is WRAS approved? I need one for...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Wonder if someone can help? It's a new installation, I turned the water on for the...
Replies
Views
R
One of my toilets has air bubbles coming up every once in a while. Sometimes the toilet fills...
Replies
Views
S
  • Question
Hi. I have to replace the taps on a small sink. Currently the tails fit onto the hot and...
Replies
Views
Hello I have ran my washing machine through the autoclean - i have added special detergent like...
Replies
Views
R
Hi all, I'm hoping someone on here will be able to help me with an issue I'm having at home...
Replies
Views
Laurie1987
L
We were painting my friends flat that he is renting. We used b and m gloss paint on skating...
Replies
Views
Just moved into a house and I was going to install a new shower. I went to turn off the water on...
Replies
Views
I have purchased a thermal camera as my valliant engineer has stated that there is a leak in the...
Replies
Views
Hi I am new to this forum so forgive me if I add this to the wrong place. I have purchased a 2...
Replies
Views
Hi, the Lux 6L needs 1bar pressure in the manual, but I want to gravity feed it from the hot...
Replies
Views
Hi- In an apartment and the attached picture is what I have. I am looking to install a magnetic...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm in middle of my bathroom renovation and about to connect up the shower valve. Thus...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi guys, Looking to replace an old shower diverter. Pictures attached. I'm from Australia if...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Could use some valued help redoing a stack to accommodate a washer and utility sink...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back