Questions and plumbing advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board - .

Some popular plumbing forums: Plumbing Advice - Plumbing Tools - Plumbing Courses & NVQ's

Forum Prefix Filter

Local Plumbers & Gas Engineers

Find Local Plumbers and Gas Engineers
Threads
Views
Threads
Views
T
Hi All Hopefully somebody here can help me as my regular plumber keeps letting me down I have...
Replies
Views
trixta99
T
Hi guys , i got my oftec inspection next week .any advice ?? Has anyone else had inspection ...
Replies
Views
T
Hi I do not have any hot water but I do have central heating. I can get the hot water to work...
Replies
Views
I had a WB 440CDi fitted 2 years ago, it was serviced again last May and a service due now. We...
Replies
Views
any of you lot nearby I'm here for the week if anyone fancies a pint
Replies
Views
I haven't had to do one as yet. Two LGSC recently and they had new meters, just would like to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have had a bit of a nightmare on a WB boiler installation. Basically, it failed on...
Replies
Views
"Hello, I have had a bit of a nightmare on a WB boiler installation. Basically, it failed on...
Replies
Views
Ive to replace a rad and a leaky rad valve on a rad in y upstairs bedroom. Its been leaking for...
Replies
Views
Guys does anybody know the answer to this , thank you Its my daughters pal , she is moving...
Replies
Views
We have all had a job where the fix or anchor is awkward but the best methods and folk I have...
Replies
Views
A
We would greatly appreciate some advice please. We've just had new wet underfloor heating...
Replies
Views
At the beginning of the year my old mini grinder give up the ghost.....got a couple of quid for...
Replies
Views
Has anyone seen this? We saw it last night and have to say spent the whole film waiting for...
Replies
Views
hi guys Been thinking about some sort of investment into my business lately to expand, not sure...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock