Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss 127mm pan connector in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Les Ryan

Does anyone know where I can source a 127mm (5") pan connector, all the ones I have seen fit 4 inch waste pipe. Cheers.

No the pan is a standard 110mm, its the waste pipe which is 5 inch, all the ones I see fit into 4 inch waste...

no, its plastic pipe, its an old fitting which was i suppose was made to receive a 5 inch pan connector.

View Full-Size Image
Your Price : ÂŁ9.54
Price Includes VAT

** Free Delivery on this item **
110mm or 4inch Fernco Type Flex Seal Rubber Coupler Clay - Plastic Universal

For plumbing waste pipes of ALL material.

Simply slide the fitting over the pipe and clamp the jubilee clip down using a screwdriver or small spanner.

Can be used to:

Connect old existing pipe to new pipes
Connect different pipe materials together
Connect different sized pipes together
The fitting is advertised for 4inch but you can get a few MM adjustment up wards and usually a lot down wards. It truly is a very versatile fitting.

Can be used for quick pipe repairs eliminating the need for a plumber, saving you time and money!

Perfect for adapting old obsolete clay or salt-glazed pipe to plastic. Please note that this fitting is desigend to go over plain ended pipe and NOT a socket, the socket would have to be removed prior to installation.

PI-SOILPIPEBANDSEAL110MMCLAY-BK

imagejpeg
Sorry there should have been a picture as well.Will this do?

I had a look, thats not going to fit. I may have to strip the pipe back to the main waste and fit a flexi 4 inch. It means ripping out some wood paneling...Which I dont want really to do. I have a plumber going to ask his supplier tomorrow to see if they have anything.

Can you place a piece of 4" down the 5" and fill the gap with plumbers mate/ cement/ anything else, rough I know, just a thought.

Hi Les and welcome Key Terrain used to make a pan connector with a seal that fitted to the outside of the plastic solvent section you could by them seperately and all I can remember is it had a 4 digit code I think this could be what you need I have tried to google it but have had no luck maybe someone on here may remember it ...regards Turnpin:crazy:

Cheers guys, looks like I may have to strip it back and use a flexi connector. I doubt they dont make the part anymore....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 127mm pan connector in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
D
Pipes for thermostat shower have been fitted at different heights. Any way of rectifying without ripping all tiles. So for clarity 15mm pipes...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock