Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss 40mm p trap to 32mm pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bits & Bobs

Hi

I have just fitted a new 1.5 inch waste to my bath & fitted a 40mm p trap to it. The prob I have is the exstg waste pipe is 32mm and cannot be moved. Is there a coupling that is 40mm pipe (to slot into the trap compression) one side with a 32mm compression fitting on the other (to connect to the exstg pipe). A link would be much appreciated. Thanks for your time.

Hi & welcome.
A bath should be installed with 40mm pipe work, various sized waste pipe fittings are available that would suit your needs but consider installing. your bath correctly if possible.

Yes there is fittings that will suit what you need but a bath should have 1.5" waste or 40mm all the way to the gully/hoperhead/soil stack if not bigger depending on length of the run

Universal Compression Waste Reducer 40 x 32mm | Compression Waste | NoLinkingToThis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 40mm p trap to 32mm pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone, Can anyone help? I have been searching but with no luck. I am trying to fit a Duravit shower trap which has a 50mm outside...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I'm just curious...why do bath traps use 40mm connections and pipework and yet basin traps use 32mm? I have a very short length (1.25m)...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Hello. This is my first ever post asking for help. I had a bathroom renovation done early this year which I did myself. I wanted to have a low...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm currently doing the pre-planning for my next DIY project fitting a shower tray and enclosure from scratch. I'm confident of being able to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock