Discuss 6mm Copper Elbow!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

moorem

Does anyone know of where I can get some 6mm 90 degree copper elbows?
End /capillary are my preferred or even solder ring would do.
I've found some on EBay but the supplier wanted over £10 per piece!!!!
I need 10 of them for a project I'm working on.

Thanks for reading.

Martin

Thanks.... I found loads of suppliers selling equipment but nobody selling 6mm copper elbows.

is 6mm not commercial as i am sure my local chinese ask for them ages ago

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 6mm Copper Elbow!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back