Search the forum,

Discuss a monday pick me up contains adult humour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got sacked from my job as a bingo caller last night, apparently "A meal for two with a hairy view" is an unacceptable way to describe the number 69.

188e6dcb2d71307061d6d44bf071f7f3.jpg
Lolz thatched amazing

My mate pulled at the weekend he said she was a 1664 ?...he explained she looked like 16 from behind and 64 from the front ..after a lot of drink she dragged him back to hers and led him to the bedroom ..he said the room was full of shelves with all types of teddy's and doll's sitting on them ...after a night of passion she woke him with a cup of tea ...he said how was it for you last night ...she replied he could choose anything from the bottom shelf.....lol regards Turnpin:punk:

On average, a Welshman will have sex two to three times a week whereas a Chinese man will have sex only once or twice a year.

This is upsetting news as I had no idea I was Chinese.......

A Welsh man buys several sheep, hoping to breed them for wool.
After several weeks, he notices that none of the sheep are getting pregnant, and phones a vet for help.
The vet tells him that he should try artificial insemination.
The farmer doesn't have the slightest idea what this means but, not wanting to display his ignorance, only asks the vet how he will know when the sheep are pregnant. The vet tells him that they will stop standing around and instead will lie down and wallow in grass when they are pregnant. The man hangs up and gives it some thought. He comes to the conclusion that artificial insemination means he has to impregnate the sheep himself. So, he loads the sheep into his Land Rover, drives them out into the woods, has sex with them all, brings them back, and goes to bed.
Next morning, he wakes and looks out at the sheep. Seeing that they are all still standing around, he deduces that the first try didn't take, and loads them in the Land Rover again. He drives them out to the woods, bangs each sheep twice for good measure, brings them back, and goes to bed exhausted.
Next morning, he wakes to find the sheep still just standing round. "Try again" he tells himself, and proceeds to load them up, and drive them out to the woods. He spends all day banging the sheep and upon returning home, falls listlessly into bed.
The next morning, he cannot even raise himself from the bed to look out of the window. He asks his wife to look, and tell him if the sheep are lying in the grass.

"No," she says, "they're all in the Land Rover, and one of them is beeping the horn."

A sweet-looking old lady enters in a sex-shop. She walks hesitantly, her hands shake, her whole body is taken by random spasms and tremors, she shows all the signs of advanced Parkinson.

When she arrives at the counter, she holds tight on it to steady herself. Her shakes are so bad that you can hear the faint dingaling of things rattling on the counter's glass shelves.

The clerk is a bit taken aback, but still asks: "How can I help you, Madame?"

Stuttering slightly, the old lady asks:

"Do you-ou s-sell ****** here?"

"Er... Yes, we do..."

"D-do you ha-have that big pi-pink one... The one w-with t-three speeds... T-t-twe-elve inches long?"

"Well... Er... Yes, we have something like that..."

The old lady leans on the counter, which shakes all the more. With an intent look on her face, almost grimacing, she yells in one go:

"HOW DO YOU SWITCH THE BUGGER OFF???"

could have been a great ride once upon a time, the bike that is...........................

Ladies, stop looking for a guy to sweep you off your feet,
sweeping is your job

How many flies does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
Two but their problem is getting in..brum

cheap tarts vibrator? coke bottle full of blue bottles :)

how does a cheap tart keep the flies off her tea when eating it, she opens her legs :)

Oz jokes made less racist :)

I pondered this....

I think its once you realise youve been raped after 2 month you can beat your self silly with buyers remorse :)

.....enjoy

Ermintrude's new girlfriend's car got a flat tyre as they were on their way to see his parents, so he called them up and said...

"Sorry Mum, We're going to be late, my girlfriend's got a puncture."

"Oh Guy!" Ermintrude's mum sighed. "I thought you had a real one this time."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to a monday pick me up contains adult humour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock