Search the forum,

Discuss a monday pick me up contains adult humour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
12345461_787966161330025_4404676730076069782_n.jpg

What did the left testicle say to the right testicle? Nothing important, they were just talking b0ll0cks..

See if the sweary filter edits that...

Last edited by a moderator:
It's the evening rush hour on the underground with plenty of pushing and shoving going on and as the train leaves every station the train is getting more packed ...a beautiful young lady has had enough and turns round to the guy behind her and say's....stop pushing your erection into my body you perv.....the embarrassed guy splutters...... I'll have you know that's my wallet and I've just been paid.......she replied...you must have some feckin job then as you've had four raise's
In the last ten minutes.....lol regards Turnpin :smilielol5:

Last edited:
Don't you mean isis washing machines

I can remember my mum running away with the milkman.

I watched as she packed her bags, climbed on his milkfloat and disappeared up the road.

Saddest 3 hours of my life.....

Wouldn't it be great if we could put ourselves in the tumble drier for a few minutes and come out wrinkle free and three sizes smaller.

I watched as she packed her bags, climbed on his milkfloat and disappeared up the road.

She did it twice? Was it the same milkman or two different ones? Ernie the fastest milkman in the west, and Pat Mustard!

7b6949a30870c9f9.gif

My wife Andrea found out that our dog (a Schnauzer) could hardly hear, so she took it to the vet. The vet found that the problem was hair in the dog's ears.

He cleaned both ears, and the dog could then hear fine. The vet then proceeded to tell Andrea that, if she wanted to keep this from recurring, she should go to the store and get some "Nair" hair remover and rub it in the dog's ears once a month.

Andrea went to the store and bought some "Nair" hair remover. At the register, the pharmacist told her, "If you're going to use this under your arms, don't use deodorant for a few days."

Andrea said, "I'm not using it under my arms."

The pharmacist said, "If you're using it on your legs, don't use body lotion for a couple of days."

Andrea replied, "I'm not using it on my legs either. If you must know, I'm using it on my Schnauzer."

The pharmacist said, "Well, stay off your bicycle for at least a week!

Two Irish pals at the fair waiting to go on the big wheel...looking up Pat say's to Mick do you think we might fall out....nah say's Mick sure we've been friend's far too long.......lol regards Turnpin:smile5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to a monday pick me up contains adult humour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock