Search the forum,

Discuss a monday pick me up contains adult humour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A female Muslim cat, -

image.jpg

The Polish fans are now on the rampage in Nice. Following the English / Russian skirmishes in Marseille, 100 cars have been valeted and waxed, 50 boilers repaired and 5 walls built with awful pointing...

croppies been let out again and hes brought his friends

CmodqcWWYAAdXoz.jpg:large

Man looses his testicles in a freak accident and the only thing available of the same size are some pickled onions so the surgeon patches him up and sends him an appointment for a check up three months later....how you getting along he asks...any side affects/problem's?.....the man replies only one problem I can't help but get a hard on when I pass a cheese sandwich.....lol regards Turnpin:rofl:

Last edited:
This will make you think twice the next time you believe it right that in some areas of the world it's easy to purchase a gun.

What follows is an actual photo of people being shot at close range.

Seeing people actually pulling the trigger on another human may not be your cup of tea.

Violence is a brutal event.

Most of us tend to sit back in our living rooms, view the barrage of information that comes across from the media and we become desensitised to the real gravity and danger of the world in which we live.

Please bear in mind that the victim has no means of protection.

ATT00002.jpg

Brutal, isn't it.

This will make you think twice the next time you believe it right that in some areas of the world it's easy to purchase a gun.

What follows is an actual photo of people being shot at close range.

Seeing people actually pulling the trigger on another human may not be your cup of tea.

Violence is a brutal event.

Most of us tend to sit back in our living rooms, view the barrage of information that comes across from the media and we become desensitised to the real gravity and danger of the world in which we live.

Please bear in mind that the victim has no means of protection.

View attachment 26762

Brutal, isn't it.

Those poor, dear girls. We should go over there immediately to be their personal bodyguards. I volunteer to body search them all for hidden weapons....

Those poor, dear girls. We should go over there immediately to be their personal bodyguards. I volunteer to body search them all for hidden weapons....

Careful! I think they are all carrying large pointy items on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to a monday pick me up contains adult humour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock