Discuss Actually wetting myself with laughter! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh the non discountable trick they did that to me for 3/4x15mm tap connectors over £5! I told them to stick it and went round to PTS and got everything cheaper.

I've used williams once good service and even with paying delivery for an early drop off they were cheaper. I'd love to use them for everything if they had one down here city plumbing are a rip off especially on the little things usually over double the price of elbows couplers etc. Next time I make an order I shall be adding a few bags of each to my list.

Ive finished with it now so I'll be taking it back for a credit!

It's good to know that you are ruffling feathers in the big boys camp!

not here....not there, sadly!

ray has more of a lateral plan not vertical!!!lol

Damn got all exited then, We'll just have to suffer Red till he conquers the watford gap.March north ray march north.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and just to add a moan to the thread while I'm here. Needed a 3/4" brass cap the other day. Nipped into plumb center and picked on up, when the ticket came through... £3.61! Non discountable product!

havent checked Williams but even in screwfix they are about £0.60p!

I'm afraid we are overpriced at 79p + VAT, 5p more than poofix. But £3.61! blinkin' flip, as Masood would say.

How many williams are there ray and where.

28 at the moment. More to come. [DLMURL="http://www.williams.uk.com/branch_locator.html"]Click here[/DLMURL] for a list.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am slowly moving to ray for everything, next day delivery if ordered before 5. screwfix usually dont have stock, so have to wait until next day, however screwfix dont sell ideal boilers and dont deliver to site for free and usually before 9am. williams is absolutely brilliant, no excuse for not using them. oh yes there is.... You have to pay for delivery for orders under £100. bummer as stops me getting the little things when needed!!! TBH this is the only reason I still use screwfix!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Actually wetting myself with laughter! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock