Discuss Actually wetting myself with laughter! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price isnt everything. Although it helps, a lot. Its the service I like.

Ordered a tray, enclosure and shower for Monday. Only box 2 of the enclosure arrived. Quick call and arrived next day. No dramas, no issues, just sorted. Plus like I said before the Asprays lads up here are absolutely spot on.

Last time I went to bumcentre they wanted £28 for a 28mm gate valve, will never use them again.

I saw the Williams ad in the gas mag the other day and it made me :)

Williams price for 28 mm gate valve? £5.39

The greed of these national companies will be their downfall. Also they never seem to have any stock.

Hey Ray, I did some work down Burgess Hill way a while back and found a great merchant called HPS. I remember thinking these guys will do well. Great attitude, great prices. Are they your competition?

You have to pay for delivery for orders under £100. bummer as stops me getting the little things when needed!!! TBH this is the only reason I still use screwfix!!!

Not if you are local........Ray knows my views on my local branch so i wont lick ar53. I had really good support from my local Grahams but they lack the personal touch which Ray's mob excel at so no brainer for me.

Hey Ray, I did some work down Burgess Hill way a while back and found a great merchant called HPS. I remember thinking these guys will do well. Great attitude, great prices. Are they your competition?

Yep, HPS are another multi-branch independent, set up by Ron Walker, who original founded and then sold PTS. They are a bit different from us in that they do some contracts and some retail, but a good firm to be fair, with good staff and generally competent. Respect where it is due.

Please hurry and open a branch in Canterbury. Although for the love of god, can you stock talon pipe clips instead of those horrible cloud white plastic jobbies :hand:. Thanks

ive just lost out on a quote for a boiler change.....

i think i will send an email to the company/s who quoted lower than me to tell them im upset with there prices. ;)

Not if you are local........Ray knows my views on my local branch so i wont lick ar53. I had really good support from my local Grahams but they lack the personal touch which Ray's mob excel at so no brainer for me.

The best thing is that even when i went to littlehampton or ring fareham, they always say, "your on the plumbing forum aren't you!!!"
apparently someone on here said they would kiss them because they were that good. They are well up for it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Actually wetting myself with laughter! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock