Discuss Any guesses which (Northern Ireland) plumber company this might be?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

So I've looked at a list of Belfast plumbing companies on Google and these are the ones whose names ring a bit a of a bell; any guesses which one it might be:

PMG Plumbing
CHS Belfast
Precision Plumbing Belfast
Paul Darby Plumbing and Heating
Paul Curran Plumbing and Heating
Hynes Plumbing and Heating
J Maxwell Plumbing
RJS Patterson
Neil Gillespie Plumbing and Heating
BSS Industrial
A and M Plumbing Services
Tayor & Boyd
TKI

So I've looked at a list of Belfast plumbing companies on Google and these are the ones whose names ring a bit a of a bell; any guesses which one it might be:

PMG Plumbing
CHS Belfast
Precision Plumbing Belfast
Paul Darby Plumbing and Heating
Paul Curran Plumbing and Heating
Hynes Plumbing and Heating
J Maxwell Plumbing
RJS Patterson
Neil Gillespie Plumbing and Heating
BSS Industrial
A and M Plumbing Services
Tayor & Boyd
TKI

Seriously?

More like a needle in a haystack mate, don`t think there are that many members from NI here tbh, a few I know of but not many.
I`d start ringing around if it`s that important to you.
Good luck.

Last edited:
I am from NI, but no idea how I can help.
There are numerous plumbing companies here, just like in rest of U.K.

Reply to Any guesses which (Northern Ireland) plumber company this might be?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, this is my first post, it might be a bit long because im trying to put all the info which could be relevant but i'll try to avoid waffling on...
Replies
Views
J
I say 'engineers' but is that actually true in the strictest sense of the word? I guess that depends on how you interpret the work of a Plumber...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
P
Hi all My name's Paul and I'm in County Antrim, N. Ireland. I'm pretty good with pretty much any DIY stuff bar plumbing! I've just joined the...
Replies
Views
I
Hi everybody, Ive probably read hundreds of posts on this site since i registered and there is definitely a lot of useful info, although ive...
Replies
Views
innertemple
I
E
Hi Guys. Firstly I'll introduced myself... My Name's Terry. I've been working in the City for a National Newspaper, recently taken a redundancy...
Replies
Views
T
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock