Search the forum,

Discuss Inconsistence from Gas Safe engineers on a boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think it's his shower though :p

Let's all kiss and make up ;)

So, we tried the help the guy and got pretty much ignored, he then came back blasting the profession again.
Jase, gasman also tried to help him via pm.

Yeah, but come on mate, people still need to be spoken to with respect :)

Yes I understand this after reading the first thread but lame plumber called him a bustard, this should surely be a ban? Shouldn't it? We are not allowed to swear on the forum yet lame has just got away with it! Further to this as I have been told hundreds of times! If you have nothing nice to say don't say nothing at all!

Yeah, but come on mate, people still need to be spoken to with respect :)

bloke was being a total prat tom,i did try to help but he really wanted me to tell him how to fix it,he started slagging everyone off and even after i tried to help him he complained to redsaw about me ,he was not going away short of being told how to fix it,so got binned

bloke was being a total prat tom,i did try to help but he really wanted me to tell him how to fix it,he started slagging everyone off and even after i tried to help him he complained to redsaw about me ,he was not going away short of being told how to fix it,so got binned

I was on about the comment made to jase mate.

I thought it was harsh, considering the blokes a regular contributor and has loads of posts

I do! However I also know my own opinion and don't jump on the band wagon when everyone else shoots someone down just to make myself feel better for 5 minutes!!

Jase you are a bell end. Im not jumping on the band wagon, I have always had that opinion of you.

I was on about the comment made to jase mate.

I thought it was harsh, considering the blokes a regular contributor and has loads of posts

i am sure jase is man enough to ignore it probably,i had enough nonsense to deal with the one who got banned

well that all got a bit tense...:grouphug:

will jogon be back in a week for the sequel..:furious3:

If I may, respect is something that goes both ways, you earn it and customers deserve it being that they hopefully end paying you for advice. Similarly on a forum you earn respect by how you help out other folk, but those coming on who insist they are above us and need not follow the advice offered will lose my respect fairly quickly. Its simple really, similar to life as we know it.

I take one day off......

Think everyone needs a good dose of chill the fk out.

Drinks are on me for the next 23 seconds.

The irony of this whole situation is that he did not follow the rules by asking for gas boiler advice!

However rule number 2 states:
BE NICE! THIS INCLUDES NO SWEARING ON OPEN FORUM.

Racism. No form of racism in any content is permitted.(period).

Swearing. No swearing allowed at all in public sections of the forums.

We have a strict 'be nice' rule on UKPF and if you're not nice you're out. Be nice to other members on the forum, there's no need to not be nice, even when replying to a contribution you don't agree to.

If a forum member is being abusive to others, uses bad, offensive (even asterisked wording (****)) or racist language, incitement, or the likes to disguise such breach of the rules laid out, then they highly risk their account being removed from the forum permanently and will never be able to rejoin the forums.

We do, however, permit a slight relaxation of the swearing rule in the private forums where such posts are out of the public view.

So please don't preach to others about following the rules when you can't follow the rules yourself!!

Apparently we can swear in the plumbers arms so I fully appreciate SimonG's comments and appreciate that his mrs obviously aint giving him enough sex thats why he obviously winks too much.
Always knew he was a winker!!

Please delete my account, Fed up of this community as said before used to be good now just a bunch of winkers.

Everybody have a fekin drink and stop fekin moaning like wenches, mines the biggest end off.

Its like fecking system gate all over again. See this from both sides. But if you have a rule saying be nice and no swearing on the open forum it has to be applied to everybody transparently regardless of whether an op is a diyer or plumber/gas engineer a nob or otherwise the this thread gives appearance of a closed club to the chosen few and thats the impression this thread gives out. Some of the comments on this are bang out of order and to say im dissapointed is an understatement. Signing off

Chilled, been outside, it's rather cold out there tonight, I'll have a large Mocha please :)

The irony of this whole situation is that he did not follow the rules by asking for gas boiler advice!

However rule number 2 states:
BE NICE! THIS INCLUDES NO SWEARING ON OPEN FORUM.

Racism. No form of racism in any content is permitted.(period).

Swearing. No swearing allowed at all in public sections of the forums.

We have a strict 'be nice' rule on UKPF and if you're not nice you're out. Be nice to other members on the forum, there's no need to not be nice, even when replying to a contribution you don't agree to.

If a forum member is being abusive to others, uses bad, offensive (even asterisked wording (****)) or racist language, incitement, or the likes to disguise such breach of the rules laid out, then they highly risk their account being removed from the forum permanently and will never be able to rejoin the forums.

We do, however, permit a slight relaxation of the swearing rule in the private forums where such posts are out of the public view.

So please don't preach to others about following the rules when you can't follow the rules yourself!!

Apparently we can swear in the plumbers arms so I fully appreciate SimonG's comments and appreciate that his mrs obviously aint giving him enough sex thats why he obviously winks too much.
Always knew he was a winker!!

Please delete my account, Fed up of this community as said before used to be good now just a bunch of winkers.

You aired your opinion, I aired mine. Democracy at work.

;)

We all ( hopefully ) sing from the same hymn sheet.

Mines a pint of bitter!:party:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Inconsistence from Gas Safe engineers on a boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up to 1.3. I've had an engineer look inside the boiler and he can't see anything wrong. I've checked the pipes all over the house and cannot see any...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock