Discuss Anyone know of 32 or 40mm boss to guttering downpipes? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Marco

The nearest I can find is a 21.5mm boss from BES to downpipes (not soilpipes) anyone know of a 32 or40mm boss to guttering downpipe - suitable for uprated condensate pipe?

Cheers
Mark

just use a rwp junction, you need to leave an air gap so if you use a boss you will have to have an air gap on the pipework.

RWP junction? Do you mean a branch !?

yes, branch maybe an elbow and a bit of pipe. the hopper is also a good idea. you need an air gap so if the rwp blocks with leaves, freezes or whatever it cant fill up the boiler/condense.

Mc alpine do a 32mm to round or square guttering down pipes, its in the condense section of their product guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone know of 32 or 40mm boss to guttering downpipes? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing...
Replies
Views
Trying to connect up new 40mm waste into the old soil stack (which would be an absolute pain to remove), it's all Osma pipe, from the 70s...
Replies
Views
B
I don't know if such a thing just doesn't exist, but I am looking for a boss adaptor for a 40mm solvent pipe to fit a boss with 50mm internal...
Replies
Views
I have a 6 inch square yard gulley connected directly to a 110 underground drainage pipe. I have two sinks discharging into there as well as a...
Replies
Views
Morning All, Just after some advice as I have been asked to plumb in a sink and washing machine waste for a new kitchenette. The other side of the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock