Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Back into plumbing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Softree

Hi Everyone I was recently made redundant and i don't want to work for someone again and not getting any younger either. I got my Plumbing C&G and Advanced Plumbing C&G in 1996 but I came out of plumbing after working for a git of a boss and I lost interest and drifted into being a AV field Technician.
Anyway I have kept doing small plumbing jobs for myself friends and family so I can do bathrooms and kitchens etc but I want to get back into plumbing for myself.
I want to do quality work and be proud of it but I also love dealing with customers.
I still have most of my plumbing tools so outlay should be low although I need a vehicle but that can come from my redundancy.
Can anyone guide me in the right direction on this as I really don't know what to do next, should I get adverts out in shops and local press, what about insurance and when do I need to register for self employment?
Softree?:confused:

Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Hello Softree, welcome aboard www.UKPlumbersForums.co.uk. Stick around, I'm sure you'll like the place. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Back into plumbing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
I am starting a large victorian renovation and it will involve, (amongst everything else) installation of an entirely new heating and plumbing...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, i was wondering if there was anyone out there that would be able to help me, im currently doing my C&G plumbing level 2 course and i...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I'm about to progress from Level 2 C&G to Level 3 (starting in September): I'd always thought i would do the Level 3 Gas, as this was...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock