Discuss basin wrench in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

seen this kit new to tool station may be worth a look

Attachments

• basin kit.jpg
    basin kit.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 146
I quite like the look of that!

Williams stock them. I was eyeing them the other day when the lad was buy some of his first tools. Good price!

I like the look of them.

Couldn't find them on TS website though?!

was wondering if the split ring spanners fit the back nut or tap nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to basin wrench in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Never seen that type of ratchet wrench before... https://www.youtube.com/shorts/G9BhDrQPKAU Could be useful, Amazon sell singles of large...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying replace a basin waste and I cannot get the chrome ring attaching it to the trap undone. It's not a nut so using a wrench with rag...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Desperately in need of help. Getting very annoyed with myself Replaced the click plug in my bathroom for a new Basin Slotted one along...
Replies
Views
I’m experimenting with the installation of a floating countertop / basin. At the top of the picture are the brackets I’m considering using. Below...
Replies
Views
I removed the old vanity unit in my bathroom, intending to do a makeover. Finished the shower cubicle, and starting on the vanity. I bought a 2nd...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock