Discuss basin wrench in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive tried many different basin wrench systems and always wind up back with the monument one i always throw the tommy bar away and use a spanner on the end or a socket and ratchet you can extend them with your boxspanners for monoblocks as well

Last edited:
Looks nice and shiny but would not want to upset my Armeg Jaw dropper. Just a variation on a crows foot spanner but done very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to basin wrench in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Never seen that type of ratchet wrench before... https://www.youtube.com/shorts/G9BhDrQPKAU Could be useful, Amazon sell singles of large...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying replace a basin waste and I cannot get the chrome ring attaching it to the trap undone. It's not a nut so using a wrench with rag...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Desperately in need of help. Getting very annoyed with myself Replaced the click plug in my bathroom for a new Basin Slotted one along...
Replies
Views
I’m experimenting with the installation of a floating countertop / basin. At the top of the picture are the brackets I’m considering using. Below...
Replies
Views
I removed the old vanity unit in my bathroom, intending to do a makeover. Finished the shower cubicle, and starting on the vanity. I bought a 2nd...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock