Search the forum,

Discuss Bleeding a radiator for the first time in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I am trying to bleed this radiator. Can you please post which key I need to bleed? Or hat tool do I need ? Thank you.

IMG_2119.JPG

IMG_2120.JPG

IMG_2121.JPG

IMG_2122.JPG

IMG_2123.JPG

Top right and you need a bleed key

If you have a combi boiler or sealed system you may have to top the pressure back up , if you have ,
find out how to before you bleed the rad .

One of the bleed keys as shown further up the thread

Look at the simple bleed keys at the top of this thread. Plenty of space to fit one of them in. Quote for what? A bleed key?

The size of that air tap key I posted is only 1 1/2" wide.
If you can get a screw driver in the slot, use that.
You only need to crack it open though, don't be tempted to pull it all the way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bleeding a radiator for the first time in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What do you think?
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Hi all I need to run this CH pipework to a radiator located beyond the electric wiring in the image below. Just to be safe I was wondering if there are any rules / distances, etc I need to be following when avoiding the wiring? Many thanks. P
Replies
Views
Hi Does anyone recognise the make/brand of the radiator valve. It leaks when closed and Iam hoping I can replace a seal etc?
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock