Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Bleeding air from Central Heating System in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Boiler is making a gurgling sound and keeps short cycling. I believe there is air in the the system and I've already bled all the radiators. This is the pipe leading into the water cylinder, is it where I should be bleeding the air from?

Attachments

• DSC_0797.JPG
    DSC_0797.JPG
    392.5 KB · Views: 11
Not seen the video, but that guy's an idiot. It may be totally wrong.

Sure the boiler isn't just kettling?
I'm not sure, the boiler will fire up and stay on for a minute or 2 then stop with the burner light flashing. Then after a few minutes it will start again, this repeats indefinitely. Throughout all this there is a gurgling sound, the problem seems to be exactly as described in the video I posted.

Reply to Bleeding air from Central Heating System in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Oil boiler (now~15 years old) unvented system with 17 radiators. We moved in 5 years ago and I had to keep bleeding the same radiator. The bleed...
Replies
Views
When I turn on our CH there's a lot of noise from one specific part of the system - the pipes on the landing, and one radiator. It sounds like...
Replies
Views
Can central heating / gas engineer expert help me with below issue. During winter time only, I have been having issue with low pressure or...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My daughter's place has a small water leak on a ground floor radiator valve. The radiator pipework is small diameter.i.e 8 or 10 mm. A plumber...
Replies
Views
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock