Discuss british gas work good or bad in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give them a notice,they are responsible for it and they should do something about it.

hi ya all thks alot for your help,had bg round for 2days to rip all the new work outand refit the boiler and all pipe work,its now looks good and works ,thks again to you all

hi ya all thks alot for your help,had bg round for 2days to rip all the new work outand refit the boiler and all pipe work,its now looks good and works ,thks again to you all

Good result mate, glad to hear it got sorted.

Good news on getting this fixed and well done to British Gas on sorting you out.

I would fully expect british gas or any other large scale company to repair any mistakes they m,ake free of charge, with the manpower and profits these companies make they have no excuse not to.

I would fully expect british gas or any other large scale company to repair any mistakes they m,ake free of charge, with the manpower and profits these companies make they have no excuse not to.

Totally agree, and without needing to be in the spotlight of a public forum before things get put right.

That's great, thanks for letting us know mate.

and i bet they still made a profit on the job even after doing it twice! :crazy:

and i bet they still made a profit on the job even after doing it twice! :crazy:

Nothing wrong with making money :) atleast they have sorted it now. As I'm sure they always do.
It shouldn't have happened in the first place but its sorted now and everyone's happy.

It's my personal and professional opinion that BG do more bad work than good and charge triple to do it.

The advice I give to the op is to get an independent gas engineer.[/QUOTE

Hey, Avatar. Who would pay for said indi gas engineer? Doodlebug is right, you have to let the original installer make good. If they fail to do so, then you can start getting 3rd parties involved. And I would agree with you that as I generally get the complaints from BG's ex-customers so I get all the bad news. But to be fair, I don't get to see the happy BG customers.

Oh God not this post again!

I thought someone got banned cause this topic got blow WAY out of proportion.

I am afraid I will be sticking to my guns as I have corrected many rediculous problems myself that were caused by BG engineers.

As stated not all their engineers are bad but simply based on what I have seen there is now way on Gods clean earth I would advise anyone to use them.

You would be better off getting a carrot to do the job!

Now can we please put this post to rest - MOD's please, please, please lock this post before it starts again!!!!

Don't mind me while I bump some threads in the plumbing forum category. This thread might not be a current topic, if it isn't, just let it drop off the list.

If you DO want to reply to it, go ahead, that's fine. Your post might add some value to the thread and help newer members in the future.

Don't mind me while I reply to a few of the threads. We need the new thread pages to be picked up correctly. If this thread isn't current, just visit the plumbing forum and post your own new thread or checkout the other existing threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to british gas work good or bad in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just been to a nightmare of a job! Had to carry out a service on the 2009 British Gas 330 + (GC: 41-019-11) It's a Glow Worm boiler. The boiler...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a condensate pipe that appears to be leaking at the joint. How do I fix the leak? Would something like plumbers putty around the...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Greetings All One Week Before Christmas, Ok got this British Gas 330+ my late mother had installed 10 years ago. Been working OK ish up till now...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock