Discuss bs en 806-3 pipesize in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

You will note I have not edited my original post since your reply. It does not read as you have quoted it. When I view it on my screen, I see the words 'if you aredyslexic'[sic.] . You are correct to note I have missed a space, for which I can only apologise, but that's not so bad as to miss a whole word. Are you deliberately mis-quoting me, or is there a technical imp at work?
No mate. In the picture That I took of your post. You can clearly see that it says you and not you are. That is what I was pointing out.

Not to worry. I just found it funny that you had made a mistake after taking the p out of the OP. :p:p:p:D
I wasn't taking the Sod. My point was that a lot of people who work in unis are lazy sods and probably couldn't be arsed to make the point I was making, and so I made it because it was better he hear it from me and be offended than not hear it at all and fail, especially if he is otherwise a good student. If there are extra services available, then it's worth making the most of... how much a year now?

Don't worry I wasn't offended, I am doing a building services course, not an English course so they are prob not as strict. In class my punctuation prob a little better anyway. you were right anyway, I wasn't getting my point accross at that time but hopefully you know what I'm talking about now

4.3 Sets the Pressure conditions for the use of this Simplified method doesn't it ?
i.e.
Static pressure at draw off point = max. 500 kPa (Exception: garden/garage taps max. 1 000 kPa);
Flow pressure at draw off point = min. 100 kPa.
"The difference between the static pressure at the lowest draw off point and the flow pressure at the hydraulic worst- case draw off point, reduced by the pressure losses (resulting from wall frictions and individual head losses), give the possible head of difference in elevation within a pressure section."

Reply to bs en 806-3 pipesize in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
R.I.P. BS 6700... Fixed link. DOH! As you know BS 6700:2006+A1:2009 has been replaced with BS EN 806 in 5 parts: BS EN 806-1:2000 Incorporating...
Replies
Views
jase158
J
F
Hi, I'm a billy basic plumber and I am upgrading my house (only moved here a year ago). It is a small 1980's detached house with twin tanks in...
Replies
Views
Gray0689
G
D
Hi all, I apologies in advance for what might become a long post, and for my inaccuracies in any naming terms, and lastly, for my complete lack...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock