Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Building a man cave, need to pump waste up sloping garden, help. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

I'm building a man cave at the end of the garden, it will have a toilet and shower in and the waste needs to be pumped up the garden to the main drain in a straight line.
The fall from the drain to the cave is about 1m 1.5m. and its about 30-40 metres.

does anyone have any suggestions on the best way to pump the waste up hill ?

Thanks, Lee

Ive always wondered does this need planning permisson and will it affect council tax etc?

No idea. But would be worth checking. I presume somebody would have to be notified?

You need a waste pump. Saniflo are the best of a bad bunch. One of the trusted advisors on here (member name RPM) is an expert on these pumps and will be the best person to advise you on them. Might be worth dropping him a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Building a man cave, need to pump waste up sloping garden, help. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock