Discuss Buying meds online in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dentist tomorrow. Wish me luck.

If you pm me your address will do it when your sleeping so you won't know and you won't need to go tomorrow

I was terrified of dentists but a few years ago the missus almost physically pushed me in there and it was the best thing I ever did. Had 13 fillings in one go. Explained why I was always getting toothache!

I used to love going to the dentist as a kid, as soon as they put the mask on me I was away with fairies
Don't like it now though, was far better when they used to get you high on coke!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Buying meds online in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

T
Salus iT500 Internet thermostat. Utilized my day off work today fitting the iT500 after servicing my boiler for the first time since i bought...
Replies
Views
csmithy
C
L
Hi guys, thought someone might be able to give me some advice on which make of taps to go for in the new bathroom we're going to have installed...
Replies
Views
linniebird
L
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock