Discuss Can't stop tiny trickle into Pan in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you looked up?

This thread reminds me of the miracle of peckham episode of only fools when Del convinces everyone the virgin mary statue cries when really it's a leak dripping down from the ceiling

:)

take the cisten of the pan prop it up so its sitting level a workmate is perfect then fill with water leave for a couple of hours and see it the water is coming out of the inside or outside of the bottom of the connectorout side its not sealed properly inside it faulty overtightening can distort the seatings

Are you sure there is no residual water between the cistern/pan that is clearing itself very slowly??? Maybe around the doughnut or something.

That's my thought as well. Carp Chinese casting causing water to lay somewhere and slowly leak out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Can't stop tiny trickle into Pan in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock