Discuss cast iron toilet waste in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

joss

Hi
I have a 4 1/4" dia cast iron waste. Anyone know what the wall thickness of this is likely to be? I intend to cut through this when I install a new toilet. Is a standard 110mm pan connector likely to fit. If not are other sizes readily available as I dont want to left without a pot to pee in

Yeah it will fit, just spit on the outlet when you push your pan connector on ;)

you will be fine with a normal soil fitting as koogatubac said

use a dribble of fairy and smuge it round with your finger first:yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to cast iron toilet waste in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I need to this cast iron pipe back as my new back to wall toilet won’t fit otherwise. Cutting it back i am going to lose the collar. So what...
Replies
Views
Good evening I've came across 90mm cast iron before and used mcalpine extB (90 to 110 extension) But what I have here kind of bellows out to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We've got a toilet that's been leaking due to a faulty seal with the pan connector. We've had a plumber in to replace the pan connector...
Replies
Views
As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the...
Replies
Views
Think I know the answer is no but asking just in case. I have a solvent weld bathroom waste with lots of connectors in it that disappears into...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock