Discuss Check out my new wrench in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard of many perversions in my lifetime, but a tool fetish is really sick!
P.S. I think you overtightened that plug.

I've heard of many perversions in my lifetime, but a tool fetish is really sick!
P.S. I think you overtightened that plug.

LOL !

Have a go at holding a wrench in one hand and an iPhone in the other.... You'd be surprised at the noises that come out of your mouth !!

impressed micky you have the ability to tighten the plug and go for a dump at the same time,thats a impressive grips LOL

impressed micky you have the ability to tighten the plug and go for a dump at the same time,thats a impressive grips LOL

They are really good, cost me the wrong side of 45 quid though.
Honestly, next time your trying to tighten something up and giving it your all, use one hand and film with the other !!

where can i buy one of these off the internet.

I bought mine from PTS Beckenham. Being honest, I've seen them anywhere else.
I've got another short video, I'll upload that later. These wrenches are really good. The grip is so immense that you can actually go the wrong way with the wrench, pump plier wouldn't have the grip. Give me half an hour or so

ok,thanks. im in ireland so may try find a place that will ship to here. l

looks like some wrench and my old one is bet.

Thats a pliers wrench, made by VBW tools in Germany realy high quality hence the price, ive got a couple of the knipex versions but yours looks more solid and simpler to use i also like the look of handles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Check out my new wrench in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience replacing the stopcock under my sink. The old one looked...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to remove some radiators for redecorating and went to try and shut off the valves either side of my rad. I have TRV on one side and on...
Replies
Views
Just had a new worcester bosch. 1000 combi boiler to replace 18yr old vokera. No problems with new boiler. Enquiring about yearly maintenance /...
Replies
Views
Hiya - the mixer tap in my kitchen has been leaking and squeaking for months, and of course I've avoided fixing it while refusing to pay a...
Replies
Views
Hello all, So been having somewhat of a time with my Aqualisa Quartz 9.5 electric shower. A few.month ago I put up with a few problems it was...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock