Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Combined feed and vent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not any more. Always to the mi,s now. Don't want to give manufacturers any excuse to repair under warranty.

No, not any more. Always to the mi,s now. Don't want to give manufacturers any excuse to repair under warranty.
:rofl: Thats about right these days.
I wonder how we managed before there was a written instruction for wiping our rses :lol:

Glad to see you back tamz place not been same without the govner

I've been on a sabbatical with my wee woman ma dugs and my caravan Alex.
It started raining last week so i came back :smile:

Nope, not a clue. Your back though.

You mean the rain was cold instead of warm and that's why you came home

It's a great idea, not like a cold feed would ever block up?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Combined feed and vent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys Is it normal for the cold feed pipe from the f&e tank to be combined with the open vent? The cold feed connects to a 22mm tee one end is...
Replies
Views
Hi - I’d like to replace my single old 1 sump pump with a combination unit, primary and backup units. I have a whole house generator so a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and just some background on myself. I have 4 years experience as a plumber but haven't worked in the trade in 15 years. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m having issues with cold water to multiple outlets. Taps, showers, toilets cold water is fine at the kitchen sink. The hot water system is...
Replies
Views
What would be the heating time for this (indirect) vented cylinder? Rated coil = 14kw Is it 96 litres x 4.2 specific weight x 40 (dT) ? How do I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock