Discuss converting from open vent to sealed primary in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or a stopend with a slit and a dent

When I fit Ideal Logic boilers and the PRV outlet is at a reasonable height that a ladder can reach, I keep the pipework for the PRV that Ideal supply and just 'manufacture' mine.

Now, when I am installing any other make of boiler at say 3rd-7th, floor etc, I just use the Ideal PRV pipework I had kept. Stops me climbing to them high heights and risking my neck.

You can replicate the ideal one . Not the brass monster the new one. I posted it awhile ago in hint and tips I think?

You can replicate the ideal one . Not the brass monster the new one. I posted it awhile ago in hint and tips I think?

Well Erm, hints & tips is such a long thread it might take me forever to find it. Could you possibly trace it and tell me what page so I can have a look?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to converting from open vent to sealed primary in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock