Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Digistat 1 Room Thermostat Problem in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

So my Digistat 1 room thermostat is giving problems. Battery warning light on even with new batteries and I suspect I need to replace it - but with what?

Short term it now wont switch on the heating so how do I bypass the thermostat and set the heating to on. There are three contacts
Common
Heating Satisfied
Call for Heat

Looks like you connect
Common to Call for Heat to turn heating on and
Common to Heating satisfied to turn heating off

I can make a little bridging connection easily enough so does that sound right?

Try contacting Drayton, in the meantime if you have a switch on your boiler, eg a mechanical timeswitch, use this and bridge wiring at stat for common to call.

Reply to Digistat 1 Room Thermostat Problem in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock