Search the forum,

Discuss ECV letby on boiler install job in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's good and you get some days like that

Just have to move on and do something else like hang the boiler and sort the flue out or flush the system etc

Very good slowly ramping up the kids are off so the schools are starting to pick up

Would have hung the boiler but I ordered the wrong one (can't return it either), by the time I wasted the day was too late to start anything else.. *shrug* oh well!

You do a lot of commercial work?

Wrong one ? Lol never done that before (had one in the wrong box)

And can do comes in waves (they normally leave it till the very end and it's falling apart)

:D

Wrong one ? Lol never done that before (had one in the wrong box)

And can do comes in waves (they normally leave it till the very end and it's falling apart)

:D
Yeah ordered a heat only and needed a system :mad::eek::D

Just stick an expansion vessel and prv somewhere else
Already has an external one.. I’m hoping I can fit the Keston so I don’t have to order another Baxi - either way I’m stuck with a heat only til a custard needs one

Baxi 400 ?

Not too bad guess you'll have to get the misses a gift for storing it inside :D

Well jay how did it go ? And did the delivery arrive on time

Well jay how did it go ? And did the delivery arrive on time
Delivery arrived at 10am!! Flue was leaking so had to fit a Baxi in the bathroom (different location!) had to climb out the loft window and up the pitch roof to the flat roof to bung the flue.. 2 years ago I was a nervous wreck going up a ladder 2m high :D

E87F6ED1-A5D5-46A1-9908-6311162C3564.jpeg

:D looks good jay was the old one leaking much?

:D looks good jay was the old one leaking much?
Yeah, air pressure went from 100ml to zero in about 30 seconds repeatedly.. for peace of mind I tested my equipment on a single piece of 2” and it was solid..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ECV letby on boiler install job in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was prosecuted after Hereford Trading Standards Team found that he was falsely claiming to be on the Gas Safe Register when he was not, putting members of the...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up to 1.3. I've had an engineer look inside the boiler and he can't see anything wrong. I've checked the pipes all over the house and cannot see any...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock