Discuss ECV letby on boiler install job in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baxi 400 ?

Not too bad guess you'll have to get the misses a gift for storing it inside :D

Well jay how did it go ? And did the delivery arrive on time

Well jay how did it go ? And did the delivery arrive on time
Delivery arrived at 10am!! Flue was leaking so had to fit a Baxi in the bathroom (different location!) had to climb out the loft window and up the pitch roof to the flat roof to bung the flue.. 2 years ago I was a nervous wreck going up a ladder 2m high :D

E87F6ED1-A5D5-46A1-9908-6311162C3564.jpeg

:D looks good jay was the old one leaking much?

:D looks good jay was the old one leaking much?
Yeah, air pressure went from 100ml to zero in about 30 seconds repeatedly.. for peace of mind I tested my equipment on a single piece of 2” and it was solid..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ECV letby on boiler install job in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back