Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Electric Shower With Equipotential Bonding in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello, I am in the process of replacing an electric shower for a customer. I’ve come across some equipotential bonding within the shower and was just wondering why this is there?

Can it be removed or does it have to stay?

Thanks
4eeee573-41d5-4603-9a1d-1290ab14dd7e.jpeg
4eeee573-41d5-4603-9a1d-1290ab14dd7e.jpeg

Has to stay it’s because of the copper pipe in the shower area eg being able to touch it

What’s with the silver foil tape :D ?

Reply to Electric Shower With Equipotential Bonding in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
I have attached an image of the brass body within a tap. Having replaced a cartridge which has cured a leaking tap, I can see that there is a...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock