Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Electric Shower With Equipotential Bonding in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello, I am in the process of replacing an electric shower for a customer. I’ve come across some equipotential bonding within the shower and was just wondering why this is there?

Can it be removed or does it have to stay?

Thanks
4eeee573-41d5-4603-9a1d-1290ab14dd7e.jpeg
4eeee573-41d5-4603-9a1d-1290ab14dd7e.jpeg

Has to stay it’s because of the copper pipe in the shower area eg being able to touch it

What’s with the silver foil tape :D ?

Reply to Electric Shower With Equipotential Bonding in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that...
Replies
Views
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated...
Replies
Views
We have a gravity fed hot water system in our the house we have just recently moved into. It works fine with the downstairs shower, however we are...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
Hi, I have fitted an electric shower, teed off the toilet cold feed (Mains) The pressure for the shower is very very poor just dribbling out...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock