Discuss En-suite toilet plumbing - advice required. in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, all.

Advice required. I want to install an En-suite toilet and wash basin. It's in a guest room and will only see occasional use. There's no room for a shower pan, but I can squeeze in one of those combined basin and toilet units.

My question is - can I install a toilet and basin where previously there was only a basin (hot and cold water feed and 1 1/4 inch waste)? There is power available for a saniflo or similar if required.

Running a full size waste pipe for a toilet pan isn't practical - I would have to break into walls in 3 other rooms and possibly a ceiling as well.

Reply to En-suite toilet plumbing - advice required. in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m experimenting with the installation of a floating countertop / basin. At the top of the picture are the brackets I’m considering using. Below...
Replies
Views
I have just had a boiler, hot water tank and power shower pump replaced on advice by my plumber. I have two separate boilers, heat/hotwater...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm seeking advice on resolving the persistent blockage issues with my downstairs toilet. A year ago, I replaced an 80s close-coupled...
Replies
Views
A few years ago I installed a wall hung toilet pan in my last house which did not flush well when disposing of waste solids. The water would rise...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help with this please? I have had a bedroom and en suite installed in what was loft space above my garage. Unfortunately there is no...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock