Discuss fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
mainly end feed compression if water logged but not in sight were possible

gotta be endfeed. compression if can't solder in awkward spots or pipes wet,

pushfit if its nearly teatime ....shhhhh!:p:p

End feed mainly but what ever is suitable /passable for the job in hand.I find end feed looks the neatest.:)regards turnpin

End feed, compression if wet and yorkshire if I don't have a spare hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I'm considering fitting an isolator valve to 15mm feed to my toliet cistern. It would require cutting off an existing compression fitting...
Replies
Views
A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do...
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
A
Hi, I am replacing a leaking push fit flexi tap connector under the bath with a compression fitting flexi. The problem is that the old pipe seems...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am probably being unduly paranoid here but I noticed under our kitchen sink that there is some corrosion evident on a small section of...
Replies
Views
Hi have surplus water feed and return pipes in my home. I can't isolate them so will need to freeze. House built 1970's. They're as far as can...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock