Discuss Flexi waste pipes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

notaclue

Hi
Fitting a shower tray with a fast flow compact trap & space between joists is very limited, what is the general opinion on using a 40mm flexi pipe to connect ? Are they OK :confused:

Thanks

Hi
Fitting a shower tray with a fast flow compact trap & space between joists is very limited, what is the general opinion on using a 40mm flexi pipe to connect ? Are they OK :confused:

Thanks
yes they are ok used quite a few lately as in getting old and lazy lol

allways cary 32mm and 40mm long and short in the van, can make a good u bend too when struggling for space. brill for a couple of quid each.

make sure you support the flexi pipe between the joist... with a standard fall, if you do not and it sags(bellies) you will end up over filling your shower tray. I have seen it happen...good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Flexi waste pipes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've got an issue with the shower tray not being totally flat. As you can see from the photos, it is about 7mm out at one side. It's leaning...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm currently doing the pre-planning for my next DIY project fitting a shower tray and enclosure from scratch. I'm confident of being able to...
Replies
Views
Hi, came across this old push fit waste pipe. Stripped out the old shower and it was a 40mm waste pipe siliconed in the fitting. The fittings at...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Can anyone help? I have been searching but with no luck. I am trying to fit a Duravit shower trap which has a 50mm outside...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock