Discuss Free standing bath taps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Sorted it chaps the taps were right i hate to say thanks for your input . Cheers kop

IMG-20180926-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20180926-WA0004.jpg

Well come on share the fun

Look way down in there is a a female 3/4 bsp thread wasnt obvious and no fitting instructions soak.com confirmed correct products but no manufactures fitting instructions available, now fitted and connected into the supplies so time will tell floor to be plyed karndean going down walls to be paneled then it's fitting out . Cheers kop

Screenshot_20180925-202803_Chrome.jpg

To be honest if I had to make a connection to a tap that I couldn't leak test a flexi or a speedfit hand tight connector would be my top choice. Check all surface clean and smooth, no debris, nipped up past hand tight, no twisted, chances of a leak are miniscule. But would still rather be able to check!

Reply to Free standing bath taps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock