Search the forum,

Discuss Freebie Alert - Ideal Vogue Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
bloody hell missed the god damn freebie alert again.

Chill Winston.......we'll wait for something worth having........when is the great freeze machine review then ray?..I'll get me sambers on for that one.

Tip top. Ray, your miles ahead of the other 'merchants' IMHO. Can't beat the experience in your branches and now you pull this out of the bag for UKPF!

Ask not what you can do for your merchant, but what your...

Tip top. Ray, your miles ahead of the other 'merchants' IMHO. Can't beat the experience in your branches and now you pull this out of the bag for UKPF!

yeah yeah yeah

said Howsie as he bent over in front of Ray:)

You've got something on your nose. What is that? Chocolate?!

You've got something on your nose. What is that? Chocolate?!

Nope.

yge5yqa5.jpg

I Had a phone call from someone at rays place to confirm my details....

Again many thanks to ray.

They said they were from the fareham branch but sounded Chinese to me.

They said they were from the fareham branch but sounded Chinese to me.

That would have been the lovely Aneta.

I shouldn't laugh, but I did have a chuckle today. One of yesterday's freebie quick-draw artists has a very welsh address. You would think a Polish lass would be at home with an address which covers half a page without a single vowel, but apparently not! Listening to a Pole mangling a welsh pronounciation made my day. :)

Should I read anything into the fact that I didn't get a call? Or is the dream still alive?

Should I read anything into the fact that I didn't get a call? Or is the dream still alive?

No, you shouldn't read anything into it. Aneta was just verifying all the addresses, phone numbers, GSR registrations etc. I think we already have you "on file" Leo, so Aneta wouldn't have needed to check you out.

There are a couple of cast changes though. On the follow up today not everyone decided to proceed (or qualified under the small print).

So we now have Stan (SGI) and Jules joining the beauty contest, since they were the next to shout after the cut off.

Hang on Stan only likes plastic boilers:thinking2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebie Alert - Ideal Vogue Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock