Search the forum,

Discuss Freebie Alert - Ideal Vogue Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's out then? And where was my call up??

Up to them to say if they want to. And you didn't even try to qualify adam. And surely you are in management now? Much to hoity toity to get your hands dirty with a messy old boiler! :)

Originally Posted by Leo21
I always new Stan is a much better plumber then me and he really deserves the chance to win a free boiler .

Stan I'm sure your a better plumber than me, I'm a heating engineer.

is not who you thing you are , is who loves you this days !

Much respect to ALEX for donating his place to the poor illegal immigrant !

THANKS to whoever gave me their place best news all week. fingers toes all crossed.

Not bad enough that you're taking our jobs now this!? Where will it end stan?!

i think Austrian Alps for 5 days just before Xmass , will be taking some skiing lessons
and the 3 weeks back home with my family than another 5 days in Swiss Alps for more skiing lesson

i think Austrian Alps for 5 days just before Xmass , will be taking some skiing lessons
and the 3 weeks back home with my family than another 5 days in Swiss Alps for more skiing lesson

And yet you plead with us not to tell HMRC on you!

I'm lifting the phone now buddy!

Hang on weren't you giving us tips on wife training recently?

I missed most of that thread.

Mostly because I was hiding in the cupboard in case Mrs Croppie saw it and thought I was getting ideas above my station!

just can not convince wife to sell her mk6 golf and get a land cruiser ......fuming :(

At least someone out there has their head screwed on right. :)

re tax refunds, they only give them back quickly to those they believe told the truth in the first place, best get your books in order :)

Looks like I timed my return to the forum nicely. LOL.

Cheers Ray, here's hoping. If I win, I'll probably fit it in my Dad's place. He has a creaky old Ideal in there at the moment. Think it's a Henrad, can't remember. Anyway, I'd like to fit the folks a new boiler for free.

I read a plumber from the tonbridge area fell off a roof and was in a coma a few months ago, didn't have the heart to give you a call!!

Thanks Ray for posting freebie a little later in the evening giving some of the late shift guys and girls a chance cracking offer but no use to myself as not GSR ...keep up the good work Ray..now what about the other sponsors taking a little pressure off of Ray regards Turnpin:yes:

Well, I now know who the chosen six are.

Which means I also know who the unlucky ones are. As a consolation prize, there will be a goody bag courtesy of us and Ideal.

To raise the dramatic tension, I shall release the names of those NOT getting a free boiler over the course of this afternoon and evening. And maybe tomorrow evening if I am feeling playful! The unlucky ones will get a goody bag including an Ideal Jacket. So if I ask you for your jacket size (S, M, L, XL) that's your cue to leave quietly, and everyone remaining is a bit closer to their dream freebie.

The original list, in alphabetical order was:

anz
atouchofgas
BOD
Dannypipe
Gasman
JAH HEATING
Julesverne
Kev the Gas
Lame Plumber
Leo21
Masood
Mike Jackson
P J F Plumbing
Plumber0808
SafeGasInstall
scott_d
smtplumbing

JULESVERNE - you are eliminated, can you please let me have your jacket size?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebie Alert - Ideal Vogue Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock