Search the forum,

Discuss Freebie Alert - Ideal Vogue Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I have an appointment at 5pm, so I will be off now.

But before I go...

LAME PLUMBER - you are eliminated - please let me have your jacket size.

its killing me and i know whos got them lol , be sure to represent the forum in a professional manner and leave some mega good feedback for willaims & co aka ray for sorting this out for us

Rays gone to his appointment, someone quickly go and grab the list before he comes back.

Well, I now know who the chosen six are.

Which means I also know who the unlucky ones are. As a consolation prize, there will be a goody bag courtesy of us and Ideal.

To raise the dramatic tension, I shall release the names of those NOT getting a free boiler over the course of this afternoon and evening. And maybe tomorrow evening if I am feeling playful! The unlucky ones will get a goody bag including an Ideal Jacket. So if I ask you for your jacket size (S, M, L, XL) that's your cue to leave quietly, and everyone remaining is a bit closer to their dream freebie.

The original list, in alphabetical order was:

anz
atouchofgas
BOD
Dannypipe
Gasman
JAH HEATING
Julesverne
Kev the Gas
Lame Plumber
Leo21
Masood
Mike Jackson
P J F Plumbing
Plumber0808
SafeGasInstall
scott_d
smtplumbing

JULESVERNE - you are eliminated, can you please let me have your jacket size?

Well, I have an appointment at 5pm, so I will be off now.

But before I go...

LAME PLUMBER - you are eliminated - please let me have your jacket size.

GASMAN - Sorry mate, they didn't fancy the AXE treatment. Please let me have your jacket size, because your bum is outa here!

If I'd known the consolation prize was a free jacket and a bag of goodies I'd have thrown my name in!

Curse you Stafford!!!!!

Crikey, missed the last posts, away with the family @ Longleat Centreparcs, do I have a pudding and risk not fitting the Large jacket ?

If I'd known the consolation prize was a free jacket and a bag of goodies I'd have thrown my name in!

Curse you Stafford!!!!!

You are not alone there......winter coming and i need a new jacket......i think i need to be a bit sharper on the freebie alert.

Table booked for 7pm.

I will hedge my bets and stick with the jugs of Sangria and Paella

But John is in awe of my good looks and sparkling personality.

Don't get yourself all flattered over what the school bike says.......everybody went there and kept it quiet if you remember back that far......or did you go to a school for boys?

J A H Heating. You must be psychic James, because you already PMed me your jacket size. Yep, you're out!

I have a vision of bowl with all the names in sat on a fridge and everytime Ray needs another beer he pulls out another name :)

I don't think I've ever refreshed a page so many times!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebie Alert - Ideal Vogue Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock