Discuss Freebie Alert - Ideal Vogue Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are all the other jacket winners pics?

And here's Kev the Gas getting his boiler from Steve Brown at Williams Littlehampton

Kev Stephenson presentation pic 2.jpg

Is anyone else reminded of Hale and Pace - "da management" ?

the management 2.jpg

Attachments

• Kev Stephenson presentation pic.jpg
    Kev Stephenson presentation pic.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 38
Thank's Ray,

I am smiling for a few reasons :-

I have a free boiler for my Mum & Dad

Good lad

I have more hair than Steve

Even I have more hair than Steve

I must be getting a freebie from Rothenburger for the free pic

In yer dreams

Only regret is no sweets :bomb:

Only for customers serviced out of Fareham via carrier. Steve, Gary, Aaron and Nathan are the only "sweet things" you'll get from Williams at Littlehampton. :)

I have worn my top. Its had its first run through the wash, just haven't had a chance to snap a photo of me in it. At least not one of me smiling!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebie Alert - Ideal Vogue Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all Just gauging if there's any interest at all in this. I have an Ideal Vogue Gen2 S32 boiler. It's currently in use in my house since...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, My Ideal Vouge Max 26 was installed a few years back, all works fine. Its an S plan setup, but I've always been amazed that the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Following an Anglia Water complete loss of Water Supply in Milton Keynes, I had a call from a Tenant reporting the No Water Flow Fault On the...
Replies
Views
Another boiler suggestion post. 4 bed detached house built 20 years ago with cavity wall insulation and double glazing. 1 bathroom and separate...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
Back