Search the forum,

Discuss Freebie Alert - Ideal Vogue Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
FIX.....FIX....FIX..........on a serious note i'd like to say thanks to Ray for the obvious and to everyone else for the entertainment.

Still one more winner to come tomorrow, after I tell that nice lady at Ideal that a Scotsman is too busy to take her thousand quids worth of free boiler!

and later the losers can criticise their work quality :):):) wont that be fun.
Is Ray giving a prize for the best install? and can we play spot those popping a boiler in at home?

Clearly a fix. Bod, if you want a decent install doing for the pictures ill do it for you ;)

Congrats to the winners. Funny, I've to price a 40kw vogue tomorrow lol

oh and a round of applause for the winners.......

and for Shaun Edwards at Ideal.

I first suggested this to my rep. He kicked it upstairs to his boss. Then I didnt hear anything for ages.

Then I got a call from Ideal marketing department - could I meet them to discuss?

Then their Sales Director got involved.

Finally, the Sales Director bought the Managing Director (that's Shaun) down to Fareham and after about 5 minutes, he just grinned and said "lets do it".

So a big up for him for having the balls!

I first suggested this to my rep. He kicked it upstairs to his boss. Then I didnt hear anything for ages.

Then I got a call from Ideal marketing department - could I meet them to discuss?

Finally, the Sales Director bought the Managing Director (that's Shaun) down to Fareham and after about 5 minutes, he just grinned and said "lets do it".

Well hopefully if all goes good it could be a showpiece for this forum and we all love freebies
Congrats to all who won and please try and do good reviews (I don't mean good if boilers are crap)
As then it could happen again

so when it all goes well for them Ray, get Shaun down to take all the entrants out for the night :)

I can just see it now. Eleven slightly miffed blokes wearing ideal jackets, slating the boilers and there installation!

I can tell you what swung it for Ideal. I did a google search for "Ideal vogue review" and the no 1 google response was a thread that SMT started ages ago. That convinced them that UKPF was where it all happened!

Best thread of the year! Congrats to all the winners, even bod. Unfortunately all 20 of you are banned from the next freebie which is a hot tub and years supply of doughnuts!
Ray top stuff mate, great effort by you and everyone at Williams. And ideal of course leading the way in customer care!

p.s I'm XL just incase...

I'm XL please ray.

I will put some duct tape over the ideal badge out of protest due to them not giving me a free boiler.

That will teach them.

Steve said you were dark on top and ginger downstairs...........talking of Steve hows his job going?

Haha! I think he's enjoying the job. I haven't managed to catch up with him for a proper chat for a while - I don't think he has his personal mobile with him during the day, and I've been working silly hours past couple of weeks...

Thats it now, all he's gonna get is references to "FC".........but not from me........i'm not like that.

I can tell you what swung it for Ideal. I did a google search for "Ideal vogue review" and the no 1 google response was a thread that SMT started ages ago. That convinced them that UKPF was where it all happened!

o dear what did i do lol thats crazy. I went to a training day from ideal and that is how i knew about the vogue, ukpf is the place to ask any questions i wanted to hear the reviews of what everyone thought about the boiler or fitted one.

Tad disappointed in a few of the later comments that it's been fixed I sincerely hope it doesn't put ray off in the future , I put my name in like everyone else.

i just hope it was due to getting caught up in the hype and a few sour grapes.

again Ray much appreciated fella

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebie Alert - Ideal Vogue Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock