Search the forum,

Discuss Freebie Alert - Ideal Vogue Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only wanted it so I could succeed at an Ideal breakdown for once. I'm bound to get it eventually, with every single part I need to hand!

So, there were six winners. Atouchofgas has thrown his back into the pot, so another name needs to come from Ideal tomorrow.

But I have only named four winners.

That must mean there is still one more winner to announce tonight! Doesn't it?

I can see another winner lurking on the thread. Not saying much, but he is apparently India's answer to George Clooney.

Winner number 4 is MASOOD

Oh! Blimey! Well, this is certainly the biggest prize I've ever won. THANK YOU RAY, and Ideal of course!!! Blinkin' flip!

I only wanted it so I could succeed at an Ideal breakdown for once. I'm bound to get it eventually, with every single part I need to hand!

If I was ideal I'd send you a lorry load of icos and isar boilers now!

such a great thread that when I had a look earlier the first thing i saw was my name DOH :(

Sorry, there will now be a short break while your sponsor goes for a pee.

Yes, I wish that I could offer Mike something more than a jacket. Sorry Mike, unless you get lucky tomorrow when I go back to Ideal for another name, all you have to show for stalking me and taunting Croppie is a lousy goodie bag. I take it that's an XL?

You should have put Bertie up!

Normally XXL, I keep telling people Bertie is the slim one in the pictures.

Blinkin flip! Pmsl. This thread just gets better!

I was (am) a bit overcome!

I know exactly where this one is going, too.

Regular customers of mine, truly lovely people, have just had a baby, so they're down to one income. Their old Performa is breaking down with alarming regularity and just last week we had the "don't throw good money after bad" conversation. They don't have much money but they have a VERY photogenic house and a very cute baby, they are articulate and genuinely nice people. A marketing person's dream...

Going to call them tomorrow!

Regular customers of mine, truly lovely people, have just had a baby, so they're down to one income. Their old Performa is breaking down with alarming regularity and just last week we had the "don't throw good money after bad" conversation. They don't have much money but they have a VERY photogenic house and a very cute baby, they are articulate and genuinely nice people. A marketing person's dream...

A true gentleman mate

Thats sickeningly nice mate! Fair play to you. They'll be a customer for life..... Obviously just not for the next 7 years....

And knock £50 of your normal rate I hope! Didn't you start that thread on reaping what you sowe?

this is the best thing i have ever one won, This is actually crazy, wonder if ideal and ray and the 6 winners will get a group photo. lol

Ray your on my Christmas list hahaha

OK. One more loser.

Sorry ANZ. Please send me your jacket size because you are now the mayor of loser town.

Thanks Ray, for the opportunity if anything else.

I'm a medium :-(

I knew I was going to be the last loser, as well, lol

Thats sickeningly nice mate! Fair play to you. They'll be a customer for life..... Obviously just not for the next 7 years....

Its an Ideal..............that means two years of trouble free and five years of trying to get through to ideal to get someone out........at premium rate.

If this turned out to be rays greatest ever wind up I wonder if he's taken it too far to be forgiven?!

Its an Ideal..............that means two years of trouble free and five years of trying to get through to ideal to get someone out........at premium rate.

Get off this thread ted youre ruining the atmos!

So, we are down to...

Bod
Plumber0808
PJF PLumbing

1 is a winner
2 are regretfully not winners

you fancy the missus dont you, safer to give it to a couple of boys :)

I don't think masood would get away with.....it would be immediately obvious when the next sprog pops into the world and has his ginger hair......

Right, just to remind everyone what they signed up to, before I name the final winner.

OP said:
Each stage of the install will need before and after shots, and Ideal may wish to video some parts of it for youtube, so your customer needs to consent to this. Ideal may also want to be present for commissioning or at other points in the installation, and reserve the right to withdraw if they think anyone is abusing their product.

I will be asking the site admin here to create a dedicated sticky thread for this product review only. You do not have to give the product a good review, but please be constructive - Ideal accept that they are taking a risk here, but they have faith in their product. What I would really like to see is the "story" of each install unfolding over the days and weeks, culminating in the 6 final reviews.

The reviews will be in the public section of the forum, and the participating installers can use the material for promoting their own businesses.

So far, this has been all in the arms, and been a bit of a laugh.

When the actual review threads come out, can I ask everyone to keep sensible, and avoid banter and "in jokes" and keep on the subject of the Vogue boilers?

Those threads will be public, and will be closely monitored by Ideal. I will also be pointing other manufacturers at them.

If we can get a professional, sensible thread going on, I don't see why we shouldnt become the "go-to" site for manufacturers with new products to launch, which means more freebies for you guys, and more coverage for us and the manufacturers.

That doesn't mean that we all have to say how wonderful it is - the product has to stand or fall on it's own merits. If its carp, then lets say so, but constructively!

Sorry Plumber0808 and PJF Plumbing - can you please let me know your jacket sizes?

The last of tonights free boilers goes to BOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebie Alert - Ideal Vogue Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock